Translate

neljapäev, 30. jaanuar 2014

In this moment...

I promise you to share you project's what I'm doing right now...so here it is.

At this moment I have 3 my own songs to finish and 1 collaboration also.
These there songs are:

  1. Everything in my Life (Progressive House Series, Track#8)
  2. Category (Progressive House Series, Track#9)
  3. Sunset (Progressive House Series, Track#10)
All these songs are available in SoundCloud!

That 1 collaboration is my work with Dutch producer's and DJ's, name -Aerosol.
They are 2 guys from Netherland and they greating very awesome track's.
You can listen they music in SoundCloud:

https://soundcloud.com/benvwg
Listen they track's, these track's are really awesome.

We don't have track name yet and we don,t have a time to, because I have 3 own song's to finish and they are 5 collaboration and 3 own song's to finish so...
But these words doesn't mean we don't collaborate together..
We don't have time at this moment.

I tell you here, when we started to make that collaboration.
Just wait...

Ross Ingretto
Tallinn, Estonia

Kommentaare ei ole:

Postita kommentaar